Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .
Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 483 registered users
The newest registered user is outlook_of_joeie69

Our users have posted a total of 48840 messages in 7205 subjects
71 WGT TUTORIALS & 32 YOUNG46 TUTORIALS
CLICK HERE TO SEE OVER 100 YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIALS . FROM WGTers , WGT & YOUNG46
FORUM UPDATE
TO THE MANY WELCOME GUESTS . THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER A COUNTRY CLUB WEBSITE FOR A WGT COUNTRY CLUB . PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ THE FORUMS.
THERE ARE MANY TOPICS OF INTEREST . OR NOT . THIS WEBSITE IS AN INFORMATION AND ENTERTAINMENT WEBSITE ONLY .
MUCH OF THE CONTENT IS ARCHIVES OF PURPOSES PAST .
THERE ARE SOME MORE CURRENT TOPICS .
REGISTRATION IS NOT NECESSARY TO READ THROUGHOUT .
REGISTRATION IS EASY AND FREE . THIS IS AN AD FREE WEBSITE . NOTHING IS EVER REQUESTED FROM REGISTERED MEMBERS .
REGISTRATION ENABLES COMMENTING ON TOPICS . POSTING NEW TOPICS . FULL ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IMAGE HOST . WHICH IS A VERY COMPLETE AND CONVENIENT TOOL .
PLEASE ENJOY .

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION

WHILE YOUR HERE
WHILE YOUR HERE :
CHECK OUT THE INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHY IN
MY SERIES

THIS USED TO BE THE HOME OF OUR WORLD CLOCK . WHICH CAN NOW BE FOUND IN ITS OWN FORUM ON THE MAIN PAGE ..
THERE ARE MORE WORLD CLOCKS INSIDE HERE .

WORLD CLOCK

FB Like

A.S.ETASKI * Tales of Miurag: DEATH is LIVE! (Also Lotsa Updates) *

Go down

A.S.ETASKI * Tales of Miurag: DEATH is LIVE! (Also Lotsa Updates) * Empty A.S.ETASKI * Tales of Miurag: DEATH is LIVE! (Also Lotsa Updates) *

Post by Paul Today at 10:09 am

FROM THE FORUM   THE ROAD TO MIURAG

A.S.ETASKI * Tales of Miurag: DEATH is LIVE! (Also Lotsa Updates) * 8
Etaski

A.S.ETASKI * Tales of Miurag: DEATH is LIVE! (Also Lotsa Updates) * 1

There's still some Spoopy Season left!! XD Hahaha! YES!

And I've accomplished my goal to redo this anthology, a task waiting since 2021! WOOT!
This was absolutely the most difficult rewrites in the planned anthologies, as I needed to keep as much of the original text as I could while accounting for so much of the lore which had been expanded or changed since they were first written. The timing is also a little wonky in the official series release (but will get better).
The most important thing I want to say up front is also on the published book description:

This is NOT a standalone work.

These stories follow established characters from previous books and are best read between Sister Seekers Book 8 and Book 12.
This book contains spoilers and references to events in Tales of Miurag: The Desert as well as teasers for future novels in Sister Seekers.
Once Sister Seekers Book 12 is published, we'll be all "caught up" in the main story to the overlapping events in this anthology (except one). Smile
Before then, I've rewritten certain parts of Deshi's story to be teasers rather than refreshers for events which haven't happened yet (i.e. spoilers). You'll have a good idea about something that happens in Sister Seekers 11, the next release, but bear with me. We'll get caught up.
There is also a brand-new scene as the final chapter of Gavin's main story, The Herald Returns, which is flat-out a teaser for events in the latter half of Sister Seekers.
A new Champion Tier story is included in this work as well!  "At the Crossroads" is a short story request from Champion Patron NotSoWeird, asking for a slice-of-life of Gavin before Sirana enters his life. I completed the story recently, in August 2024, with Book 10 fresh in my mind, and plans for Book 13 burbling up, so some of that influenced the story. Smile

Enough Warnings and Chatter. Where Can I Get The Book?

Eligible Patrons $5 & Up already have the updated book in their BookFunnel Library! :D
For those looking to buythe ebook is currently live on Amazon, GooglePlay, and Smashwords.
Kobo, Apple, and Barnes & Noble and others will trickle in over the next 72 hours.

The paperback, as always, will take more time an is estimated to be released mid-November.

Sidenote Tangent

The last Tales of Miurag book to be published (for now), The Dragonchild, won't be as tough to realign the lore, though I may expand few scenes. Mourn's role in the story doesn't change nearly as much as Gavin's did in this first half of Sister Seekers. His school of hard knocks is still coming in the latter half. Wink

What's Next??

Sister Seekers Book 11, Rising Guardians. WIP releases for $5+ patrons will resume where we left off with Sirana at Manalar.
The Next Champion Tier Short Story: Rausery and her shadows. This will promptly be made available to patrons $3 & up once completed and shared with the sponsor. Eventually, it will be included in a new anthology (which will need a new cover), but that's some time away.
I have plans for sharing a short story with interested Free Tier members around the holidays. Smile  I'm thinking it'll be a poll with a choice of story to be added to your BookFunnel Library.
I also haven't forgotten Elizapad's Sirana Sticker design sponsored by Annabelle Hawthorne! <3 Progress continues in stages and I'll have a nice juicy post about that soon. Just wanted to give it its own space when the time is right. Smile
I'm going out of town this weekend (leaving tomorrow) but will be back in the saddle soon after, working on the Death paperback and SS11.
As mentioned for the Hoard and Champion Tiers about the DEATH signed paperbacks, you'll also be receiving a signed paperback copy of the Prequel, Sons to Keep as well! :D

THANK YOU for your support, everyone! I'm still so thankful to be able to do all this! :D

HAPPY HALLOWEEN and on to celebrate the Day of the Dead! ~Etaski

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down