Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .
Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 478 registered users
The newest registered user is ffkolkata

Our users have posted a total of 48768 messages in 7194 subjects
71 WGT TUTORIALS & 32 YOUNG46 TUTORIALS
CLICK HERE TO SEE OVER 100 YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIALS . FROM WGTers , WGT & YOUNG46
FORUM UPDATE
TO THE MANY WELCOME GUESTS . THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER A COUNTRY CLUB WEBSITE FOR A WGT COUNTRY CLUB . PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ THE FORUMS.
THERE ARE MANY TOPICS OF INTEREST . OR NOT . THIS WEBSITE IS AN INFORMATION AND ENTERTAINMENT WEBSITE ONLY .
MUCH OF THE CONTENT IS ARCHIVES OF PURPOSES PAST .
THERE ARE SOME MORE CURRENT TOPICS .
REGISTRATION IS NOT NECESSARY TO READ THROUGHOUT .
REGISTRATION IS EASY AND FREE . THIS IS AN AD FREE WEBSITE . NOTHING IS EVER REQUESTED FROM REGISTERED MEMBERS .
REGISTRATION ENABLES COMMENTING ON TOPICS . POSTING NEW TOPICS . FULL ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IMAGE HOST . WHICH IS A VERY COMPLETE AND CONVENIENT TOOL .
PLEASE ENJOY .

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION

WHILE YOUR HERE
WHILE YOUR HERE :
CHECK OUT THE INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHY IN
MY SERIES

THIS USED TO BE THE HOME OF OUR WORLD CLOCK . WHICH CAN NOW BE FOUND IN ITS OWN FORUM ON THE MAIN PAGE ..
THERE ARE MORE WORLD CLOCKS INSIDE HERE .

WORLD CLOCK

FB Like

A.S. ETASKI * Etaski just shared: "Sunday Excite! ^_^ So many emojis!" *

Go down

A.S. ETASKI * Etaski just shared: "Sunday Excite! ^_^ So many emojis!" * Empty A.S. ETASKI * Etaski just shared: "Sunday Excite! ^_^ So many emojis!" *

Post by Paul Mon 20 May 2024, 2:18 pm

FROM THE FORUM THE ROAD TO MIURAG ( 2 pages )

A.S. ETASKI * Etaski just shared: "Sunday Excite! ^_^ So many emojis!" * 8
Etaski

Sunday Excite! ^_^ So many emojis!

A.S. ETASKI * Etaski just shared: "Sunday Excite! ^_^ So many emojis!" * Phone-solid-with-white-outline  View in app

A.S. ETASKI * Etaski just shared: "Sunday Excite! ^_^ So many emojis!" * 1

Oh Ye Gods, at last!  A.S. ETASKI * Etaski just shared: "Sunday Excite! ^_^ So many emojis!" * 72

I posted in my Discord that I was working on what might be the final chapter of the Surface plot (maybe??), and I wrote out 15 pages of "Point A to Point B" from the plan 2 months ago (which was serviceable but Mild on the Inspiratometer. ^_^*
THEN at the start of the work week, I remembered I was using the wrong idea! That I'd had a better idea from two weeks ago! A.S. ETASKI * Etaski just shared: "Sunday Excite! ^_^ So many emojis!" * 72 I'd even set it up in Chapter 38!
So I spent this entire last week going through those 15 pages and rewriting them out to 24 pages to get the REAL idea across. And I'm so glad I did! A.S. ETASKI * Etaski just shared: "Sunday Excite! ^_^ So many emojis!" * 72
This means Chapter 40 is going to be the Final New-and-Improved Fight, but Ch 39 has more reveals and that final set-up! A.S. ETASKI * Etaski just shared: "Sunday Excite! ^_^ So many emojis!" * 72

I'M THERE! I MADE IT TODAY!

So I wanted to post here on Patreon: I'M THERE! I MADE IT TODAY!

So I wanted to post here on Patreon: I'M THERE! I MADE IT TODAY!

So I wanted to post here on Patreon: I'M THERE! I MADE IT TODAY! A.S. ETASKI * Etaski just shared: "Sunday Excite! ^_^ So many emojis!" * 72

[size]

I've been reimagining this scene for a few years now. A.S. ETASKI * Etaski just shared: "Sunday Excite! ^_^ So many emojis!" * 72A.S. ETASKI * Etaski just shared: "Sunday Excite! ^_^ So many emojis!" * 72 I wrote the original one in 2015 (complete with shortcuts). Like many things, I've been wanting to redo it with full character knowledge and lore behind it. A.S. ETASKI * Etaski just shared: "Sunday Excite! ^_^ So many emojis!" * 72

Gonna start that first page (or more) of Ch 40 today to help the momentum through the week. A.S. ETASKI * Etaski just shared: "Sunday Excite! ^_^ So many emojis!" * 72A.S. ETASKI * Etaski just shared: "Sunday Excite! ^_^ So many emojis!" * 72

Even though I still have 2 chapters in Sivaraus to write after this before the book is finished, I am still planning to do the cover reveal once this last KaBoom is in the bag! A.S. ETASKI * Etaski just shared: "Sunday Excite! ^_^ So many emojis!" * 72

[/size]

How long is Sister Seekers 10?

[size]

Well, my Word doc totals are 675 pages, 171,100 words. (Battle for Manalar is 174,000 words for comparison.)

With the Sivaraus chapters, this will be the longest book thus far, I think. Hopefully I can trim out some wordiness in editing and shave the overall size down, but it's still a LONG book! A.S. ETASKI * Etaski just shared: "Sunday Excite! ^_^ So many emojis!" * 72

Onward! We're getting CLOSE!

~~~

[/size]

P.S.: my website is still down

[size]

The data is confirmed unrecoverable by the hoster while it's a super-busy month with family/friends between me and my web designer to put it back up. But we'll get it back in time for the next book release for sure! A.S. ETASKI * Etaski just shared: "Sunday Excite! ^_^ So many emojis!" * 72 

If you happened to use Etaski.com to reach my World Anvil archives, fortunately you can still access all the lore directly on World Anvil:

https://www.worldanvil.com/w/miurag

Take care, everyone! Until soon! ~Etaski

[/size]

So I wanted to post here on Patreon: I'M THERE! I MADE IT TODAY! A.S. ETASKI * Etaski just shared: "Sunday Excite! ^_^ So many emojis!" * 72

[size]

I've been reimagining this scene for a few years now. A.S. ETASKI * Etaski just shared: "Sunday Excite! ^_^ So many emojis!" * 72A.S. ETASKI * Etaski just shared: "Sunday Excite! ^_^ So many emojis!" * 72 I wrote the original one in 2015 (complete with shortcuts). Like many things, I've been wanting to redo it with full character knowledge and lore behind it. A.S. ETASKI * Etaski just shared: "Sunday Excite! ^_^ So many emojis!" * 72
Gonna start that first page (or more) of Ch 40 today to help the momentum through the week. A.S. ETASKI * Etaski just shared: "Sunday Excite! ^_^ So many emojis!" * 72A.S. ETASKI * Etaski just shared: "Sunday Excite! ^_^ So many emojis!" * 72
Even though I still have 2 chapters in Sivaraus to write after this before the book is finished, I am still planning to do the cover reveal once this last KaBoom is in the bag! A.S. ETASKI * Etaski just shared: "Sunday Excite! ^_^ So many emojis!" * 72

[/size]

How long is Sister Seekers 10?

[size]

Well, my Word doc totals are 675 pages, 171,100 words. (Battle for Manalar is 174,000 words for comparison.)
With the Sivaraus chapters, this will be the longest book thus far, I think. Hopefully I can trim out some wordiness in editing and shave the overall size down, but it's still a LONG book! A.S. ETASKI * Etaski just shared: "Sunday Excite! ^_^ So many emojis!" * 72
Onward! We're getting CLOSE!
~~~

[/size]

P.S.: my website is still down

[size]

The data is confirmed unrecoverable by the hoster while it's a super-busy month with family/friends between me and my web designer to put it back up. But we'll get it back in time for the next book release for sure! A.S. ETASKI * Etaski just shared: "Sunday Excite! ^_^ So many emojis!" * 72 
If you happened to use Etaski.com to reach my World Anvil archives, fortunately you can still access all the lore directly on World Anvil:
https://www.worldanvil.com/w/miurag
Take care, everyone! Until soon! ~Etaski[/size]

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down