Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .
Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 478 registered users
The newest registered user is ffkolkata

Our users have posted a total of 48768 messages in 7194 subjects
71 WGT TUTORIALS & 32 YOUNG46 TUTORIALS
CLICK HERE TO SEE OVER 100 YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIALS . FROM WGTers , WGT & YOUNG46
FORUM UPDATE
TO THE MANY WELCOME GUESTS . THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER A COUNTRY CLUB WEBSITE FOR A WGT COUNTRY CLUB . PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ THE FORUMS.
THERE ARE MANY TOPICS OF INTEREST . OR NOT . THIS WEBSITE IS AN INFORMATION AND ENTERTAINMENT WEBSITE ONLY .
MUCH OF THE CONTENT IS ARCHIVES OF PURPOSES PAST .
THERE ARE SOME MORE CURRENT TOPICS .
REGISTRATION IS NOT NECESSARY TO READ THROUGHOUT .
REGISTRATION IS EASY AND FREE . THIS IS AN AD FREE WEBSITE . NOTHING IS EVER REQUESTED FROM REGISTERED MEMBERS .
REGISTRATION ENABLES COMMENTING ON TOPICS . POSTING NEW TOPICS . FULL ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IMAGE HOST . WHICH IS A VERY COMPLETE AND CONVENIENT TOOL .
PLEASE ENJOY .

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION

WHILE YOUR HERE
WHILE YOUR HERE :
CHECK OUT THE INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHY IN
MY SERIES

THIS USED TO BE THE HOME OF OUR WORLD CLOCK . WHICH CAN NOW BE FOUND IN ITS OWN FORUM ON THE MAIN PAGE ..
THERE ARE MORE WORLD CLOCKS INSIDE HERE .

WORLD CLOCK

FB Like

NEW CLASH # 7 BEGAN AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT . WHAT IS THE CLASH ?

Go down

NEW CLASH # 7 BEGAN AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT . WHAT IS THE CLASH ? Empty NEW CLASH # 7 BEGAN AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT . WHAT IS THE CLASH ?

Post by Paul Wed 14 Oct 2015, 10:58 pm

• NEW CLASH # 7 BEGAN AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT . WHAT IS THE CLASH ? U5453491_20150822_135013.PNG?0.77.5746NEW CLASH # 7 BEGAN AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT . WHAT IS THE CLASH ? USA.gif?0.77.5746pdb1

5,602 Posts
    08-28-2015 9:52 PM

NEW CLASH # 7 BEGAN AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT . WHAT IS THE CLASH ? USA.gif?0.76.5715pdb1

4,539 Posts
    08-28-2015 9:24 PM

I just saw this . Please read the next post I make What is the CLASH ?

NEW CLASH # 7 BEGAN AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT . WHAT IS THE CLASH ? USA.gif?0.76.5715
    NEW CLASH # 7 BEGAN AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT . WHAT IS THE CLASH ? Wgtnation_pennant_icon.png?0.76.5715
    WGTShamWow
    320 Posts
    08-27-2015 4:26 PM

Hey All,
    This weekend there will be a Country Club Clash event starting on 8/29 at 12:01AM PDT and ending 8/30 at 11:59PM PDT. We hope all of you will participate in your respective clubs! This time we will be using Golf Ball Tee Markers and Flags. 
    Each Clash will run for 4 Hrs and there will be bonuses for lowest round in that Clash, so try to shoot low! Prizes for winning this event will be CC passes and this will apply to the top 250 Clubs and as always, Grand Prize will be the MAX CC Putter (Butter Putter) given to the Club that comes in First. The CC owner will decide who receives the Butter Putter.
    Have Fun!!!
    All the Best,
    WGTShamWow 

Below are most of the rules of the CLASH CLUB VS. CLUB EVENTS . 

These are very high paced events designed to draw CC members into purchasing mega amounts of passes . Using passes and purchasing passes by CC members in each CLASH is how the CC in each CLASH accumulates points . So if you are planning on participating please pay attention to the size and level of the other CC . The time factor left to play is also important . The 3 things above are particularly important when matched up against a CC with many more members than we have . The running numbers during the event may appear as though we are putting up a good fight . But the 200 , 250 , member CC 's will always pull ahead at the end . So do not burn yourself or your pocket book out too much while we are matched up against the big ones .
      In each of the first 6 CLASHES We / VOTSCC has done very well . With hundreds of CC's participating ( I hate to call it competing ) VOTSCC has finished in the top 50 in all . In the top 40 = 30 something place  in 3 . And maintained in the 20's throughout several until just before the end .
      They can be very fun . The excitement of the chase and speed of play and everything is very different from anything else that happens here at WGT . 
       Many people throughout WGT are against these clashes as the only rewards are given to those CC's that had enough size and deep pockets to purchase enough passes to get astronomical totals .
      The rules say points are based on performance . Which is BS . Because the passes free , purchased and super , add mega times more points  than just the performance . Their statement is null and void . Our CC could neither out perform many of the big ones they usually match us up with . Nor could we match the spending power they have to purchase so many passes . 
      We / me as a CC will receive some SuperPasses . At the beginning of each day or CLASH ( I will let you know how many and how often when I find out )  The last CLASH I think we got 12 at the beginning of each clash . Since there obviously is not enough to give to E 1 . I will have to pay attention to each CLASH to see who it makes sense to utilize them . And to utilize them effectively . Example : Not to use them all up at the very start of the event . Not to use them unwisely fighting a losing battle at the end of a CLASH against a very large CC .
      You will also ( each member have the two free passes that renew at 4 hours as while this event is on  . 
      No one is required to participate . It is totally fine if you don't . You can even just play a little if you like . It is very addicting and there will be others in hundreds of CC's playing like there is no tomorrow .
      The only possible prize that we have a chance for would be a few free passes that would be awarded to each CC member usually the Tuesday following the CLASH . To be used on that day , as they will not carry over . Even if we were to win every CLASH , we not be even close to the top prize winning spots . 

CLUB VS. CLUB EVENTS

What are Club Events?
    Compete head-to-head against other WGT Country Clubs for fame, glory and new rewards including some of the best equipment in the game! WGT will start running Country Club Events, typically over a few days like a weekend. During a Club Event, country clubs are matched against other country clubs in what are called Club Clashes. The club with the most total points from their Clashes will win the event.
    What are Club Clashes?
    Club Clashes pit one country club against another for a limited time, during which the members in each club attempt to earn the highest number of points for their club. Members score points by playing well in the specified game type(s) on the featured course(s) during the Clash. The club with the highest combined score at the end of the Clash wins that Clash and earns an additional Win Bonus that is added to the club’s total points for the event to determine the rewards.
    How does my country club enter a Club Clash?
    During a Club Event, anyone in your club can click the Challenge a Club button on the Event Home tab to start a Club Clash and match your club against another.
    How do you determine which club you compete against in a Clash?
    We try to match you to the closest club to your club’s skill level and available for a Clash. We will be tuning this match-making over time to improve the experience.
    How long do Club Clashes last?
    Once a Clash has begun between two clubs, a timer begins counting down to show how much time is left in that Clash.
    What happens if I don’t finish my game in time?
    Games not completed within the Clash timer do not count towards the Clash Point total, but XP earned will count towards you and your club.
    How much time has to be left in an event to start a new clash?
    In order to start a new Clash, there must be enough time remaining in the Event to complete a Clash. Time durations may vary from Event to Event.
    How do I compete in a Club Clash?
    Once your country club is engaged in a Clash, you will receive an email, and a popup message will alert you it has begun. Enter the Club Event by going to your Club’s Homepage and clicking the Club Event Banner. Compete in a Club Game by clicking the Play Game button on the Club Event main page. Participating requires a Club Pass or Superpass.
    How are the game settings determined?
    Wind and green speed are randomly selected at the start of a game. Tees are determined by your Tier.
    What are Superpasses?
    Superpasses can be used by eligible players to play in a Club Game. A Superpass allows a player to compete in a game, plus it provides a score multiplier. Leveling up your country club will unlock additional Superpasses (see Country Club XP above). Superpasses cannot be purchased. In addition to the SuperPasses awarded to your club at the start of an Event, two additional SuperPasses will awarded to your club at the start of each Clash you participate in.
    How do I use Superpasses?
    If you are eligible to use a Superpass, and there are still Superpasses available, the option will be available to select when you enter the club game.
    Who can use Superpasses?
    The Club Owner has the ability to select the minimum player title required to use a Superpass, which is located in the Owner Tools section on the country club community site. For example, if this permission is set to Member, any players ranked Member or higher will be allowed to use any available Superpasses.
    How do I score points for my club?
    Clicking the Play Game button on the Event Home tab will start a new game. Completing a game before the Clash ends will earn your club points based on your performance. Play in as many games as you can during the Clash to score the most possible points.

Delete
    Edit
    Send to Friend
    Report Abuse

• NEW CLASH # 7 BEGAN AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT . WHAT IS THE CLASH ? U5453491_20150822_135013.PNG?0.77.5746NEW CLASH # 7 BEGAN AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT . WHAT IS THE CLASH ? USA.gif?0.77.5746pdb1

5,602 Posts
    08-29-2015 12:51 AM

CLASH HAS BEGUN .
      Our first match up of course is with a 249 member CC . Standard country Club . There is somebody playing . I looked and it doesn't seem like they have too many active members . So far everything looks good . I just looked a little closer . Almost all active members are ams, pros , tour pros , and masters , i think 1 legend and 1 tour master
      If you are interested in playing a substantial amount in this CLASH .( or any CLASH ) And you think you want to use the SuperPass . What I will have to do is make each member that is playing a lot  in each CLASH a director . Then I will tell each of you how many you are splitting . Which will determine how many you will be able to utilize . You will have to stop using them at the time you use your max so that each player gets the same amount . This has to be agreed on before hand . Or one person labeled director could just use them all before anyone else gets to .  . 
      If you have any questions , please ask .

Delete
    Edit
    Send to Friend
    Report Abuse

• NEW CLASH # 7 BEGAN AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT . WHAT IS THE CLASH ? WGT_AVATAR_MALE_a003_o001.jpg?0.77.5746NEW CLASH # 7 BEGAN AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT . WHAT IS THE CLASH ? GBR.gif?0.77.5746ArnieFinlay

143 Posts
    08-29-2015 2:19 AM

I will try and play 1 round per event during the day but I am out both this evening and tmw
    so will probably get about 6 rounds in at most 
    I don't need any passes 
    May I will always be with the Sun 
    Arnie 

Delete
    Edit
    Send to Friend
    Report Abuse

5,602 Posts
    08-29-2015 4:26 AM

With so few players . It would be smart for you to play with the SuperPasses . They make a difference . This last one I played as fast as I could . At the end of the 9th game with 22 seconds left , we pulled ahead by 7 points and won . Then got the 600 bonus points on top of that for winning .
    NEW CLASH # 7 BEGAN AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT . WHAT IS THE CLASH ? CLASH%20%207%20%20MATCH%20%201_zps6mopxbgd
    NEW CLASH # 7 BEGAN AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT . WHAT IS THE CLASH ? CLASH%20%207%20MATCH%20%202_zpssy3c5d3l

NEW CLASH # 7 BEGAN AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT . WHAT IS THE CLASH ? CLASH%20%207%20MATCH%20%203_zpswlihs3sv
    NEW CLASH # 7 BEGAN AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT . WHAT IS THE CLASH ? CLASH%20%207%20MATCH%206_zpskbpcdhb0
    NEW CLASH # 7 BEGAN AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT . WHAT IS THE CLASH ? Clash%207%20win%207_zpsaywqelzx
    NEW CLASH # 7 BEGAN AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT . WHAT IS THE CLASH ? Cash%20%20amp%20%20%2011%20th%20place_zps5motsxtd

Delete
    Edit
    Send to Friend
    Report Abuse

5,602 Posts
    08-29-2015 5:21 AM

Current Directors 
      azdewars
      clucktrentsuperduck
      JimQ916
      robmurphy
      and myself . I guess owner is also counted as director . 
      I am playing 
      azdewars jusa asked me about the SUPERPASSES 
      cluckT will play but not as of yet 
       IDK about Jim
       IDK about Rob
      In the mean time if one of you feels like using a pass or two I can temporarily disable their director title until I hear from them . Make you a director so you can use the pass .
      No big hurry . The other CC hasn't played yet . So no sense in wasting a SuperPass until we need it .

Delete
    Edit
    Send to Friend
    Report Abuse

• NEW CLASH # 7 BEGAN AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT . WHAT IS THE CLASH ? U4744226_20151008_050620.jpg?0.77.5746NEW CLASH # 7 BEGAN AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT . WHAT IS THE CLASH ? USA.gif?0.77.5746robmurphy4

559 Posts
    08-29-2015 5:43 AM

Paul,
     I can play some but let whoever wants have the super pass. Not much free time today.
    Rob

Delete
    Edit
    Send to Friend
    Report Abuse

• NEW CLASH # 7 BEGAN AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT . WHAT IS THE CLASH ? U4533210_20150412_103554.jpg?0.77.5746NEW CLASH # 7 BEGAN AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT . WHAT IS THE CLASH ? USA.gif?0.77.5746JimQ916

1,153 Posts
    08-29-2015 6:32 AM

Hmmm...let me see if I can move some things around to clear my schedule.....ok, done...I can play 24 hrs a day now...I have no life!!!!!
    PS....if you can super pass me it would be greatly appreciated....I use my credits to keep me in balls (no comments from the peanut gallery) and every credit counts for me (yes, I'm crying poverty). Bottom line is count me in.....Jim

Delete
    Edit
    Send to Friend
    Report Abuse

• NEW CLASH # 7 BEGAN AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT . WHAT IS THE CLASH ? U4744226_20151008_050620.jpg?0.77.5746NEW CLASH # 7 BEGAN AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT . WHAT IS THE CLASH ? USA.gif?0.77.5746robmurphy4

559 Posts
    08-29-2015 6:35 AM

NEW CLASH # 7 BEGAN AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT . WHAT IS THE CLASH ? Icon-quote JimQ916:
    keep me in balls

Jim do you realize how hard it is not to comment. LOL
    Rob

Delete
    Edit
    Send to Friend
    Report Abuse

5,602 Posts
    08-29-2015 6:50 AM

NEW CLASH # 7 BEGAN AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT . WHAT IS THE CLASH ? Icon-quote JimQ916:
    .if you can super pass me it would be greatly appreciated..

All you gotta do is play and just like the regular pass it will ask you if want to use a SUPERPASS , or use your free pass , or purchase a pass .
      Please let' just use 3 each . I don't know when they re up yet . 
      If anyone has any questions , please ask .
      Thanx 

Delete
    Edit
    Send to Friend
    Report Abuse

5,602 Posts
    08-29-2015 6:55 AM

No need to use any more in the current clash . See what happens in the next one that starts in two hours from now .

Delete
    Edit
    Send to Friend
    Report Abuse

559 Posts
    08-29-2015 9:08 AM

I'm ready to play a round or 2 and we got no opponent. FCK WGT
    Rob

Delete
    Edit
    Send to Friend
    Report Abuse

5,602 Posts
    08-29-2015 9:23 AM

NEW CLASH # 7 BEGAN AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT . WHAT IS THE CLASH ? Icon-quote robmurphy4:

I'm ready to play a round or 2 and we got no opponent. FCK WGT
    Rob

Patient much ? I think not . We have an opponent now .

Delete
    Edit
    Send to Friend
    Report Abuse

5,602 Posts
    08-29-2015 10:09 AM

I HAVE TO GO RUN SOME ERRANDS . BE BACK IN A COUPLE MINUTES OR HOURS OR DAYS DON'T KNOW WHAT YET . LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS GOT THIS CLASH UNDER CONTROL . MAYBE THE NEXT ONE A COUPLE OF YOU CAN GET A COUPLE SUPERPASSES . BTW CURRENT DIRECTORS PLEASE USE THEM WISELY . PLEASE USE NO MORE THAN 2 OR 3 EACH . WE HAVE YET TO HAVE ANY COMPETITION SO NO NEED TO BURN THEM UP NOW .
      THANX GUYS 
      REMEMBER TO KEEP AN EYE ON IT . THEY HAVE MORE THAN 3 TIMES THE MEMBERS . AT THE END OF THE EVENT THEY COULD SURGE . BUT YOU GUYS GOT THIS .

Delete
    Edit
    Send to Friend
    Report Abuse

559 Posts
    08-29-2015 10:27 AM

NEW CLASH # 7 BEGAN AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT . WHAT IS THE CLASH ? Icon-quote pdb1:
    Patient much ? I think not

I want what I want, how I want and when I want. By the way this philosophy never works. Not once.
    Rob

Delete
    Edit
    Send to Friend
    Report Abuse

5,602 Posts
    08-29-2015 11:23 AM

NEW CLASH # 7 BEGAN AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT . WHAT IS THE CLASH ? Icon-quote robmurphy4:

I want what I want, how I want and when I want. By the way this philosophy never works. Not once.
    Rob

but at least you are more consistent than WGT .

Last edited by pdb1 on Sun 28 Feb 2016, 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Paul

Please enjoy

May the SUN always be with you

home of

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com/ an information and entertainment only website
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down

NEW CLASH # 7 BEGAN AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT . WHAT IS THE CLASH ? Empty Re: NEW CLASH # 7 BEGAN AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT . WHAT IS THE CLASH ?

Post by Paul Wed 14 Oct 2015, 10:59 pm

559 Posts
    08-29-2015 12:26 PM

Wow . 14th place as of 3:25pm est. Not to bad for our great "little" CC. Nice going all.
    Rob

Delete
    Edit
    Send to Friend
    Report Abuse

5,602 Posts
    08-29-2015 12:35 PM

Wow .  13TH place as of 3:25pm est. Not to bad for our great "little" CC. Nice going all.
    Rob

That's what I'm sayin .

Delete
    Edit
    Send to Friend
    Report Abuse

• NEW CLASH # 7 BEGAN AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT . WHAT IS THE CLASH ? WGT_AVATAR_MALE_a003_o040.jpg?0.77.5746NEW CLASH # 7 BEGAN AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT . WHAT IS THE CLASH ? USA.gif?0.77.5746harry4364

152 Posts
    08-29-2015 4:47 PM

going to play when I can,not much help so I will buy my own pass.

Delete
    Edit
    Send to Friend
    Report Abuse

• NEW CLASH # 7 BEGAN AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT . WHAT IS THE CLASH ? U8301431_20150907_211601.jpg?0.77.5746NEW CLASH # 7 BEGAN AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT . WHAT IS THE CLASH ? USA.gif?0.77.5746kmamjmemedmmm

148 Posts
    08-29-2015 5:05 PM

Hello all, will back in a couple of hours, taking the wife out for dinner. She was nice enough to LET ME PLAY ALL MORNING AND AFTERNOON. So I ll be back in about 3 hrs then play all nite. I love to play in these Smile.

Kevin

Delete
    Edit
    Send to Friend
    Report Abuse

5,602 Posts
    08-29-2015 6:00 PM

Kevin , Buddha , and Nitra . There are SUPERPASSES available . I can give any of you 3 ( a couple few each ) . While any of the directors Jim , Rob , Trent , azdewars are not playing . I can disable their directorship ( temporarily ), and enable it for you guys that are really playing a lot . 
      This is the only way  I don't mind . But you need to voice an interest in doing this . I am not going to force you . If you just do not want to . Then I will ask the next 3 Bertasion , Arnie , and Cardkleener . 
      OK ?

Delete
    Edit
    Send to Friend
    Report Abuse

• NEW CLASH # 7 BEGAN AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT . WHAT IS THE CLASH ? WGT_AVATAR_MALE_a001_o039.jpg?0.77.5746NEW CLASH # 7 BEGAN AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT . WHAT IS THE CLASH ? USA.gif?0.77.5746nitramgoht

67 Posts
    08-29-2015 6:37 PM

Thanks Paul, but I don't mind buying passes.  Tomorrow I will be leaving around 4:00 pm est. and I won't be able to participate in the clash.  I will do my best in the mean time. 

Delete
    Edit
    Send to Friend
    Report Abuse

5,602 Posts
    08-29-2015 6:43 PM

NEW CLASH # 7 BEGAN AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT . WHAT IS THE CLASH ? Icon-quote nitramgoht:
    I will do my best in the mean time.

You have done awesome . Thank you 
      Brian that means you are next .

Delete
    Edit
    Send to Friend
    Report Abuse

559 Posts
    08-29-2015 6:51 PM

I can disable their directorship ( temporarily )

Paul,
     All cool with me. I played 16 rounds and done for the night. If people are still playing and you want to give them the super passes lets get all the points we can. I used 1 that was it. I too, don't mind buying passes for this fun event. 12th place last time I checked.
    Rob

Delete
    Edit
    Send to Friend
    Report Abuse

5,602 Posts
    08-29-2015 7:08 PM

Paul,
     All cool with me. I played 16 rounds and done for the night. If people are still playing and you want to give them the super passes lets get all the points we can. I used 1 that was it. I too, don't mind buying passes for this fun event. 12th place last time I checked.
    Rob

I am sure we are capable of winning without the passes . I am just trying to be fair and give some an opportunity to use them if they so desire . 

Delete
    Edit
    Send to Friend
    Report Abuse

5,602 Posts
    08-29-2015 7:23 PM

Lol . We are doing very well everyone . No surprise as we usually do . I wonder where our infamous Cluckity CLASH CRUSHER is . I am sure he will be around at some point .
      Hope E 1 is enjoying .

Delete
    Edit
    Send to Friend
    Report Abuse

• NEW CLASH # 7 BEGAN AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT . WHAT IS THE CLASH ? U1038468_20150922_120550.jpg?0.77.5746NEW CLASH # 7 BEGAN AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT . WHAT IS THE CLASH ? USA.gif?0.77.5746clucktrentsuperd

186 Posts
    08-30-2015 1:07 AM

it is midnite here paul..looks like we got this our 6th clash.. i will be ready about 9am my time.....    kick ass job all you guys... freakin amazing how we do as a small group..... dammit when are they gonna spotlight the valley.. i think pound for pound..we are hard to face.....   cyas!!!!!     trent

Delete
    Edit
    Send to Friend
    Report Abuse

5,602 Posts
    08-30-2015 2:57 AM

These are the members that have participated in the CLASH thus far . 22 is over 50 % . I'm thinking that is an incredibly high turn out . Half way through . Probably see a few more before it's over . Wow you guys . See what a small well put together group we have developed into ? 6 CLASHES Wins  in a row . Maintaining 11 - 13 spot over all out of hundreds of CC's . Well done VOTSCC . Thank you all for being so accessible and willing to do these little things that so often turn out to be gr8 fun and gr8 experiences .

1)  pdb1
       2)  kmamjmemedmmm
       3)  nitramgoht
       4)  robmurphy
       5)  Buddha
       6)  clucktrentsuperd
       7)  Bertasion
       Cool  JimQ
       9)  Arnie
      10)  azdewars
      11)  CrustyDemon
      12)  cardkleener
      13)  Racinray
      14)  xdout
      15)  jdmavity
      16)  dmavity
      17)  kekanaranjo
      18)  bigjoe
      19)  FairwayJLA
      20)  RSloan
      21)  harry
      22)  rc7crownroyal
      23)  MGroza
      24)  paulleftypaul
      25)  Tigerwho
      26)  xdout
      27)  BillShaefer

Delete
    Edit
    Send to Friend
    Report Abuse

5,602 Posts
    08-30-2015 9:35 AM

I'll be back as soon as I can . Tear em up guys . Show no mercy .

Delete
    Edit
    Send to Friend
    Report Abuse

• NEW CLASH # 7 BEGAN AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT . WHAT IS THE CLASH ? U4533210_20150412_103554.jpg?0.77.5746NEW CLASH # 7 BEGAN AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT . WHAT IS THE CLASH ? USA.gif?0.77.5746JimQ916

1,153 Posts
    08-30-2015 12:14 PM

Can play all day today so throw a couple super passes my way...thanks Paul (man, we're doing awesome!!!!)....Jim

Delete
    Edit
    Send to Friend
    Report Abuse

5,602 Posts
    08-30-2015 5:08 PM

so throw a couple super passes my way

The passes are visible to all directors 
      To any who are wondering . The SuperPasses are gone . There were 8 at the beginning and were doled out to the directors . Each new Clash 2 more were added and quickly used by one director or another .

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com/ an information and entertainment only website
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down

NEW CLASH # 7 BEGAN AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT . WHAT IS THE CLASH ? Empty Re: NEW CLASH # 7 BEGAN AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT . WHAT IS THE CLASH ?

Post by Paul Wed 14 Oct 2015, 10:59 pm

5,602 Posts
    08-30-2015 5:10 PM

If we want to win this one . We need a couple more who are willing to purchase passes and play their asses off .

Delete
    Edit
    Send to Friend
    Report Abuse

559 Posts
    08-30-2015 5:25 PM

are willing to purchase passes and play their asses off .

Trying. My ass is gone

Delete
    Edit
    Send to Friend
    Report Abuse

• NEW CLASH # 7 BEGAN AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT . WHAT IS THE CLASH ? U2185101_20120507_132620.jpg?0.77.5746NEW CLASH # 7 BEGAN AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT . WHAT IS THE CLASH ? USA.gif?0.77.5746Racinray75

67 Posts
    08-30-2015 6:10 PM

Just got us with in 25.

Delete
    Edit
    Send to Friend
    Report Abuse

5,602 Posts
    08-30-2015 6:14 PM

Lol . You and the 7 others that just played and finished a match . ( lol I thought it was all me ) not . Thanx Ray but it is all of us and we better play another with 25 minutes left or it we wont win this match .

Delete
    Edit
    Send to Friend
    Report Abuse

5,602 Posts
    08-30-2015 6:41 PM

Looks like Me , Nitra , Rob , Trent , Brian really turned iy up on this last one . Very cool match up and very close everyone should be very proud . I think we could have won . 
      We did have more points at the final bell but it wasn't in the cards . 
      There will be one more . Let's not leave any doubt about this one OK ? 
      Thanx E 1

Delete
    Edit
    Send to Friend
    Report Abuse

• NEW CLASH # 7 BEGAN AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT . WHAT IS THE CLASH ? U1038468_20150922_120550.jpg?0.77.5746NEW CLASH # 7 BEGAN AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT . WHAT IS THE CLASH ? USA.gif?0.77.5746clucktrentsuperd

186 Posts
    08-30-2015 6:43 PM

paul i earn points to buy a pass..used it for this clash, i scored 52 points for our team, it credited with nothing ..it gave ur club the normal daily points....., normal points i send to club. had finished with about 15 minutes left in match. let wgt know if you feel the need. could be the difference in the win..... too late for to get in another match
    it kept showing 0 in blue point column but it showed everything else as usual for the clash events..... i am sure i am not the only one...

Delete
    Edit
    Send to Friend
    Report Abuse

559 Posts
    08-30-2015 6:43 PM

Great effort guys. Proud to be a member of VOTSCC.
    Rob

Delete
    Edit
    Send to Friend
    Report Abuse

5,602 Posts
    08-30-2015 6:47 PM

NEW CLASH # 7 BEGAN AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT . WHAT IS THE CLASH ? Icon-quote clucktrentsuperd:
    it credited with nothing

At the end it showed you had 211 points for the last CLASH I think and 1158 overall . I think the scoring and tabulation is just slow .
      You are all good . T. 
      Thanx

Delete
    Edit
    Send to Friend
    Report Abuse

5,602 Posts
    08-30-2015 6:54 PM

A 2 person CC . An Amatuer and a Pro . If you have some thing left for the points in the way of purchasing passes , it's all about where we finish in the end at this point . We are in the 11 - 25 finishers for sure . 
    golf ball tee markers
    golf ball flags
    each member will receive 4 free passes either tomorrow or Tuesday . They must be used that day . They will not carry over . 
      Wow ! Another GR8 and fun CLASH . Thanx E 1 . 

next time let's make it a clean sweep , with no mistake about it 

Delete
    Edit
    Send to Friend
    Report Abuse

• NEW CLASH # 7 BEGAN AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT . WHAT IS THE CLASH ? WGT_AVATAR_MALE_a003_o013.jpg?0.77.5746NEW CLASH # 7 BEGAN AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT . WHAT IS THE CLASH ? CAN.gif?0.77.5746MGroza

73 Posts
    08-30-2015 7:20 PM

Sorry I was not much help on this one but I got family work for 2 days and I just come home late

Delete
    Edit
    Send to Friend
    Report Abuse

5,602 Posts
    08-30-2015 7:42 PM

Please no one has anything to apologize about . Any help is GR8 . Any amount of rounds is GR8 .

Delete
    Edit
    Send to Friend
    Report Abuse

559 Posts
    08-30-2015 8:32 PM

That does it for me. Out of passes. Thanks to all who played. I had a blast.
    Rob

Delete
    Edit
    Send to Friend
    Report Abuse

5,602 Posts
    08-30-2015 9:08 PM

Thanx Rob and everyone .
      I don't want to say I told you so . But at the start of that CLASH ( with Golf Drunk Bowl Naked ) I knew we would have to put it out . .So when I make an observational plea it is because I know .So I mentioned it . There were 6 other CLASHES ( this weekend ) that we put out more in than that one .
    This was the 7th CLASH weekend at WGT . We have taken it to them every time . This time more than any .

I am extremely happy , satisfied , proud , convinced , grateful about the outcome of this entire CLASH . Obviously there is no other CC even near our size that can step up to the plate and back it up as well as we do . And have proven it time after time . This time we were over the top .
      THANK YOU VOTSCC

Delete
    Edit
    Send to Friend
    Report Abuse

5,602 Posts
    08-30-2015 9:50 PM

pdb1
    30 Aug 2015 @ 7:08 PM
    "Hey GDBN " 
      Thank you guys for the incredible match up . Nice win . Well done . Good luck the rest of the way .
      PDB1
      VOTSCC

spaceghost88 sent you the following message:
    ---------------------------------- 
    Subject:GG n Thank you ; )

Great play on the clash it was very close I thought you had us there!
    Thanks for the congrats and back atcha, we here at GDBN CC wish yall the best fun and good growth as a group.
    Have fun and cheers.
    NEW CLASH # 7 BEGAN AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT . WHAT IS THE CLASH ? Smiley-char035DA GHOST N CREW AT GDBN CC

Delete
    Edit
    Send to Friend
    Report Abuse

5,602 Posts
    08-30-2015 11:32 PM

We here at VOTSCC thank you for the GR8 match in the CLASH . Good luck the rest of the way .
      PDB1
      VOTSCC

pepsieric1963 sent you the following message:

---------------------------------- 
    Subject:CC Event

Hi Paul,

One thank you for your encouragements.

One very bright future for our clubs!

Cheers , Eric .

Paul

Please enjoy